woman’s life can get complex. Finding the balance between work, home, kids and daily activities can be a juggling act. From puberty to menopause, obstetrics to gynecology and conception to delivery, women typically have a range of health care needs. At Hawaii Permanente Medical Group we know how important this is.
...we think more broadly. More holistically.
So we think more broadly.
For the best way to care for the varying needs of the women we serve, we built an entire team specifically for them: ob-gyn physicians, subspecialists, certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and registered nurses. This collaborative support system focuses exclusively on maintaining each woman’s optimal health and ensuring the best possible experience.
We work proactively and seamlessly with our colleagues across multiple disciplines – whether for referrals and consultations, or classes, education and preventive screenings – to give the most tailored care possible.
Equally critical is the value we place on warmth and aloha – to get everything our members need, and to do that from the heart. What we do is more than a calling. We see it as a privilege to care for the women and families that make up our community.
For the best in women’s health care, you want to be here.
WOMEN’S HEALTH SERVICE LINE
- Well women exams & pap smears
- Adolescent gynecology
- Contraception & permanent birth control
- General gynecology
- Gynecologic surgery
- Menopause & perimenopause management
- Urogynecology: female prolapse & incontinence
- Centering pregnancy
- Prenatal care & child birth
- Low- & high-risk pregnancy
- Maternal fetal medicine: prenatal diagnosis, high-risk pregnancy & ultrasound
- Antenatal testing & monitoring
- Fetal intervention
- Collaboration with pediatric cardiology for fetal cardiac abnormalities
- Preconception care & fertility planning
- Kupu Ola – diabetes in pregnancy program
- Online pregnancy center
- Fertility calculator
- Caring for yourself during pregnancy
- Preparing for your newborn
- Breastfeeding tips
- Online videos
- Healthy habits during pregnancy for diabetics
- Pregnancy & childbirth
- Special Delivery Program
- Birthing Center
- Nurse-midwifery: certified nurse-midwives
- Lactation program
Cancer Prevention & Treatment
- Breast - mammograms
- Cervical - pap smears
- Gynecologic oncology: female gynecologic cancer care
- Inter-disciplinary teams for breast cancer care
Other Online Services
- Women's Health center: health topics related to women
- Shopping, cooking, and snacking for busy families
- Fitness programs
- 10,000 Steps
- Every Body Walk
- Wellness coach
- Highest honors for Patient-Centered Care Medical Home from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Excellent Accreditation status from NCQA
- Best Doctors: Dr. Christopher Miura; Dr. Joyce Nakamura; Dr. Eileen Ogasawara-Chun; Dr. Keith Ogasawara (Maternal and Fetal Medicine); Dr. Lisa Grininger (General Surgery – Breast Care)
- Dr. Benjamin DeLisa is Chief of Ob-Gyn at Maui Memorial Hospital; Dr. Errol Buntuyan works with Women Helping Women
Honolulu - 432-2500
Koolau - 432-3800
Waipio - 432-3100
Maui - 243-6400
W. Hawaii - 334-4400
Hilo - 934-4000